Complete Engine Display in a 4.5-inch Gauge Style Module
Complete engine display and alarms for mechanical and J1939 engines in a compact, 4.5" x 4.5" gauge style module that installs into a 3" hole. The ruggedized, waterproof unit with a watertight, plug and play connector comes with an easy-to-read, graphical OLED display that provides excellent visibility in all lighting conditions and performance to -40°F/-40°C.
Fault codes are displayed with occurrence count, fault message and corresponding yellow or red lamp illumination. View both active and stored codes. Alarm log shows the last 32 faults.
Available for both mechanical and J1939 engines.
Integrated emissions monitoring and control for regeneration and DEF. Emissions lamps and display messages provide operator information and push button instructions. Covers all emission tiers including final tier 4.
Configurable inputs and outputs are available for common uses like fuel level, alarm inputs or alarm outputs.
Selectable Engine Display
Select what engine information is displayed on the screen and select the format of that information (information block or gauge) to configure the screen for a particular machine or application.
• Enclosure: Polycarbonate
• Display: Graphical Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
• Buttons: Soft Touch Tactile Buttons
• Connectors: Tyco Ampseal
• Dimensions: 4.4”H x 4.5"W x 1.2” D
• Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
• Mounting: 3” Hole Mount
• Environmental: IP67
• Clamping Ring for Mounting
• Operating Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°F/80°C
• Storage Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°F/80°C
• Local Settings via Front Buttons
• CI STATION (PC to Controller)
• Operating Voltage: 5.5VDC to 36VDC
• Maximum Current at 12.6VDC: 150mA
• Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Transient Voltage Protection: YES
• Load Dump Protection: YES
• Analog Input: 3
• Digital Inputs: 2
• Outputs: 4 (Rated at 5A)
• J1939 CANbus Available
• RS-485 Modbus Available
Engine and equipment panels based on the MX SERIES controller. Standard and equipment specific panels available. Standard component options include turtle/hare throttle switches, key switches, emergency stop buttons and alarm horns. Plug and play with your specific engine or equipment. Available for all engine makes and models covering all emission tiers including final tier 4.
MX SERIES panels for generator applications available.