J1939 I/O Expansion Module
The XCAN-IO is a configurable input/output (I/O) module that provides both monitoring and control via J1939. Use a J1939 message to control an external device. Monitor a 4-20mA pressure sensor on the J1939 network. The XCAN-IO provides a bank of configurable I/O to expand J1939 system monitoring and control. Install as an independent module or as a system with the Controls Inc C SERIES or XL SERIES controllers.
The module is water tight with water tight, plug and play connectors. LED's are provided to identify unit power, relay states and CANbus activity. The XCAN-IO is configurable using C SERIES or XL SERIES controllers or the CI STATION PC-to-Controller interface.
• Operating Voltage: 5.5VDC to 32VDC
• Maximum Current at 12.6VDC: 150mA
• Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Transient Voltage Protection: YES
• Load Dump Protection: YES
• Analog Inputs: 4 (0-5V, 4-20mA or Resistive)
• Digital Inputs: 4 (Configurable N/O or N/C)
• Relay Outputs: 6 (5A Form A)
• J1939 CANbus
• Enclosure: IP67
• Connectors: Deutsch DT Series
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 12 oz.
• Approx. Dimensions: 1.25"H x 5"W x 1.5"D