Advanced Engine/Equipment Control with Large Graphical Display
Advanced engine display and control for mechanical and J1939 engines with a large graphical OLED display. The ruggedized, waterproof unit with watertight, plug and play connectors comes with a large graphical OLED display that provides excellent visibility in all lighting conditions and performance to -40°F/-40°C. The display is configured into eight regions which can be assigned to display unique engine and system parameters. Information can be displayed as gauges or table format.
Fault codes are displayed with occurrence count, fault message and corresponding yellow or red lamp illumination. View both active and stored codes. Alarm log shows the last 32 faults.
Available for both mechanical and J1939 engines. Advance throttle and equipment control options available.
Integrated emissions monitoring and control for regeneration and DEF. Emissions lamps and display messages provide operator information and push button instructions. Covers all emission tiers including final tier 4.
Available I/O & Communications
A full range of easy-to-configure I/O and communication options provides an engine/equipment ready PLC level of control with the ability to seamlessly interface with external devices and systems. Utilize the XCAN-IO for expanded input/output.
• Enclosure: Polycarbonate
• Display: Organic Light Emitting Diode
• Buttons: Soft Touch Tactile Dome Buttons
• Connectors: Tyco Ampseal
• Dimensions: 6.3”H x 7.7"W x 1.6"D
• Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs.
• Mounting: Four Mounting Holes
• Environmental: IP67
• Operating Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°C/80°C
• Storage Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°C/80°C
• Local Settings via Front Buttons
• CI STATION (PC to Controller)
• Operating Voltage: 5.5VDC to 36VDC
• Maximum Current at 12.6VDC: 150mA
• Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Transient Voltage Protection: YES
• Load Dump Protection: YES
• Analog Input: Up to 7
• Digital Inputs: Up to 8 (Configurable N/O or N/C)
• Outputs: Up to 8 (Rated at 5A)
Optional I/O Modules
• Available XCAN-IO
• J1939 CANbus Available
• RS-485 Modbus Available
• Ethernet Option Available
XL SERIES PANELS delivers PLC power with an easy-to-operate interface and easy-to-read display and for engine and equipment control. Standard and equipment specific panels available. Advanced engine and equipment control including auto start/stop and auto operation/throttle control via a plug and play control panel with your specific engine or equipment. Available for all engine makes and models covering all emission tiers including final tier 4.